Time is money. Our Remote Deposit Capture, ACH Collection, Merchant processing and Lockbox services improve cash flow and simplify the receipt of cash or cash equivalents by reducing collection and cash application time.
Remote Deposit Now
First Oklahoma lets you deposit checks effortlessly right from your desk. You can not only save time and money by skipping the trip to the bank, but you get your deposits in your account faster making your receivables more efficient.
- Cost Savings – Save money on trips to the bank, courier services and employee time.
- Better Security – Remote Check Deposit makes it easier and safer to deposit funds while doing it from the safety of your own office.
- Banking on your time schedule – No rushing to the bank before it closes. Deposits made before 5pm (CST) are considered same day deposits. All deposits after cutoff will show up in the next day’s business.
- Reduce desk float- Cut the time checks remain idle in the office.
Automated Clearing House (ACH) Receivables
Save time and money with this convenient, secure tool when collecting customer payments.
- Improve speed of receivable collection and cash flow forecasting
- Reduce business-to-business transaction costs.
- Streamline receivables process by leveraging ACH collection
Whether you are new to card acceptance or looking for ways to grow your business our Merchant Services provides you with the payment solutions you need to take your business to the next level of success.
- Processing solutions for all major credit and debit cards
- Quick and seamless start-up time
- Superior service and support 24/7/365
An effective payment processing solution designed to accelerate collections and streamline processing.
- Payments processed quickly and deposited into your account
- Minimize debt costs and keep funds available for your business.
- Online access and storage of deposits and remittance images
- HIPAA compliant medical lockbox services
Incoming Electronic Payments
For incoming payment (Wire or ACH) instructions click here.
Helpful Tip: Think about opening a separate Incoming ACH/Wire sweep account to protect your funds.
For more information on receivable services please contact the First Oklahoma Bank Treasury Team at 918-392-7449 or contact us online.