Privacy and Security
California Consumer Privacy Act
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides new rights and protections for natural persons who are California residents. The CCPA provides California residents with the right to:
- Know what personal data is being collected about them
- Know whether their personal data is sold or disclosed and to whom
- Access their personal data
- Request a business to delete any personal information about a consumer collected from that consumer that the business has no legitimate rationale to retain
- Not to be discriminated against for exercising their privacy rights
California residents can make a request for disclosure of personal information or make a request that First Oklahoma Bank delete any personal information collected and maintained by submitting an online request or by calling the Customer Contact Center at 1-833-347-7865 and a representative can assist with collecting information to complete the request. Customer Contact Center hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Click here for our California Consumer Privacy Notice.
To complete an online request click here.
Compliance with the Right to Financial Privacy Act
Maintenance and Accuracy of Your Information
Customer Financial Information
- Information we receive on applications and other forms such as name, address, social security number, and income;
- Information about transactions with us, our affiliates, or others such as account balance, payment history, and credit card usage;
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency such as a credit history.
Limited Access to Your Information
Security Procedures to Protect Your Information
Restrictions on the Disclosure of Account Information
- The information is provided to help complete a transaction initiated by you;
- You request us to do so;
- To comply with laws, government agency rules or orders, court orders, subpoenas, or other legal process, or in order to provide information to regulatory agencies in accordance with applicable law;
- You have been informed about the possibility of such disclosures for marketing or similar purpose.