Security is more than peace of mind, it’s a priority at First Oklahoma. We are continually working to keep your information and accounts safe by providing tools businesses can use to help prevent fraud.
Automated Clearing House (ACH) Fraud Protection Services
Electronic payment fraud is on the rise and the prevalence of cyber fraud can put your account information at risk. ACH Filter & Block Services offer you additional control over your account and protect your company against unauthorized ACH entries.
- ACH Filter Service sets criteria to allow authorized ACH debits and /or credits to post to your account while excluding others.
- ACH Block Services stop all ACH transactions from posting to your account.
Detect unusual or unauthorized disbursement activity with Positive Pay.
- Transmit an electronic file of the checks your company has issued to us for automated comparison with checks presented for payment.
- We will quickly bring to your attention any non-matching checks for you to make a payment decision.
- Instruct the bank to either honor the check and to pay it or to dishonor the check and return it.
For more information on fraud prevention services please contact the First Oklahoma Bank Treasury Team at 918-392-7449 or contact us online.