Digital Banking Tools
At First Oklahoma Bank, we understand that our customers need quick and easy access to their accounts online. With our online and mobile banking, you can bank from your computer, smartphone or tablet.
- View balances, history, check images, and statements
- Transfer money- Click here to learn more about setting up external transfer accounts.
- Pay bills - Click here to learn how to enroll and set up a payee
- Deposit checks from your mobile phone
- Set up account activity alerts- Click here for helpful guide!
- Manage your debit card
- Utilize helpful budgeting tools- Click here for more information about Dollars & $ense
- Chat with a First Oklahoma banker to get answers to your questions, make personal information changes, get help with online services, submit transaction disputes, perform account maintenance, and more!
How to enroll in Online Banking
- Download the First Oklahoma Bank Mobile App or visit https://my.firstoklahomabank.com/login.
- Click 'First time here? Enroll now.'
- Enter your Social Security number, account number, email, and the phone number you provided at account opening. Once you click Next, a verification code will be sent to the mobile phone number you provided and/ or the Authy app if you already have it installed.
- Enter the verification code and then choose your username and password.
- Now you can begin banking anytime, anywhere!